- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ZANBO
- Model Number: ZS-1
- Type: Extension Socket
- Grounding: Standard Grounding
- Application: Residential / General-Purpose
- Frequency: 315mHZ
- Operating current: 7A
- Working temperature:: -20- +65
- Rated Voltage:: 220v
- Load power: 800~1500W
- Application:: Residential / General-Purpose
- Socket encoding type: learning type
- Socket size:: 90 *60* 30mm
- Remote control size: 58 *38 *15mm
- working Voltage: 220V
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral package or according to customer requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||7 business day|
wireless remote electrical outlet
Wireless remote control socket is composed by remote control socket and remote control, non-directional signal can through the walls to control various lights and electrical equipment, no longer need go to bed in the dark to avoid bruising and wrestling, especially for the elderly and the action inconvenience people. Apply to lamps, floor lamps, televisions, electric fans. Remote control TV, completely cut off the power, reducing standby power consumption.
1. No sound, no direction and can partition remote.
2, receives is sensitive and reliable, can control more than one hundred thousand times
3.When appearPower failure and then normal power supply, It still remains closed , completely cut off electrical power, electrical plugs do not have to pull out, it can play a protective role on some high-end appliances .
4.This product uses 220V AC power, can work long time, to extend the service life and the use of safety, electrical power should under 500W.
Socket tech spec:
1. Plug and Play (220VAC)
2. Static power: less than 1W (that is the power consumption of the outlet itself)
3. The maximum total power: 500W (support electrical total power)
4. Remote distance: indoor 30m and 100m in open space
5. Ambient temperature: <65 °
6. Ambient humidity: <90%
7. Size: 90 × 60 × 30mm
Remote control tech spec:
1. Operating voltage: DC12V (23A battery)
2. Operating Current: 9-12mA
3. Operating frequency: 315MHz
4. Temperature: -10 °C ~ +50 °C
5. Size: 58 × 38 × 15mm
|Static power||less than 1W|
|Ambient temperature||<65 °|
|Size||90 × 60 × 30mm|
|Remote control||Operating voltage||DC12V (23A battery)|
|Temperature||-10 °C ~ +50 °C|
|Size||58 × 38 × 15mm|
1. Plug remote control socket into a household outlet.
2. Turn on the power, you can see the remote control socket comes with a small LED flash, begin setting up the remote control.
3. Before setting Hint: a small round black button on the remote control socket, called the set button.